Exercise-induced stress resistance is independent of exercise controllability and the medial prefrontal cortex
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 469–478, February 2013
How to Cite
Greenwood, B. N., Spence, K. G., Crevling, D. M., Clark, P. J., Craig, W. C. and Fleshner, M. (2013), Exercise-induced stress resistance is independent of exercise controllability and the medial prefrontal cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 469–478. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12044
- Issue online: 3 FEB 2013
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 13 AUG 2012
- National Institutes of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01-MH068283 and R03-MH086665
- Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency. Grant Number: W911NF-10-1-0050
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!