Segmental disinhibition suppresses C-fiber inputs to the rat superficial medullary dorsal horn via the activation of GABAB receptors
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 417–428, February 2013
How to Cite
Melin, C., Jacquot, F., Dallel, R. and Artola, A. (2013), Segmental disinhibition suppresses C-fiber inputs to the rat superficial medullary dorsal horn via the activation of GABAB receptors. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 417–428. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12048
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 JUN 2012
- Institut National de la Santé et de la Recherche Médicale (Inserm)
- Université Clermont1 (France)
- Région Auvergne (France)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!