Influence of chronic amphetamine treatment and acute withdrawal on serotonin synthesis and clearance mechanisms in the rat ventral hippocampus
Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 479–490, February 2013
How to Cite
Barr, J. L., Scholl, J. L., Solanki, R. R., Watt, M. J., Lowry, C. A., Renner, K. J. and Forster, G. L. (2013), Influence of chronic amphetamine treatment and acute withdrawal on serotonin synthesis and clearance mechanisms in the rat ventral hippocampus. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 479–490. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12050
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 14 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 1 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 AUG 2012
- NIH. Grant Number: R01 DA019921
- NSF. Grant Numbers: IOS 0921874, IOS 0921969, NIH P20 RR015567
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!