BDNF-mediated regulation of ethanol consumption requires the activation of the MAP kinase pathway and protein synthesis
Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 607–612, February 2013
How to Cite
Jeanblanc, J., Logrip, M. L., Janak, P. H. and Ron, D. (2013), BDNF-mediated regulation of ethanol consumption requires the activation of the MAP kinase pathway and protein synthesis. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 607–612. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12067
- Issue published online: 17 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 28 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 19 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 27 SEP 2012
- NIH-NIAAA. Grant Number: R01 AA016848
- State of California for Medical Research on Alcohol and Substance Abuse
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!