Bicuculline- and neurosteroid-sensitive tonic chloride current in rat hypoglossal motoneurons and atypical dual effect of SR95531
Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 3, pages 366–379, February 2013
How to Cite
Chesnoy-Marchais, D. (2013), Bicuculline- and neurosteroid-sensitive tonic chloride current in rat hypoglossal motoneurons and atypical dual effect of SR95531. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 366–379. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12074
- Issue published online: 3 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 29 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 29 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!