Changes in cortical oscillations linked to multisensory modulation of nociception
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 768–776, March 2013
How to Cite
Mancini, F., Longo, M. R., Canzoneri, E., Vallar, G. and Haggard, P. (2013), Changes in cortical oscillations linked to multisensory modulation of nociception. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 768–776. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12080
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- doctoral program of the University of Milano-Bicocca.
- PRIN and FAR grants.
- Research Fellowship from the Leverhulme Trust, and by EU FP7 project VERE.
This article has been cited by:
- 2Seeing One's Own Painful Hand Positioned in the Contralateral Space Reduces Subjective Reports of Pain and Modulates Laser Evoked Potentials, The Journal of Pain, 2015,, , ,
- 3Beta oscillations reveal ethnicity ingroup bias in sensorimotor resonance to pain of others, Social Cognitive and Affective Neuroscience, 2014,, , , , ,
- 4Crossmodal shaping of pain: a multisensory approach to nociception, Trends in Cognitive Sciences, 2014, 18, 6, 319, , ,
- 5Mechanism-based treatment in complex regional pain syndromes, Nature Reviews Neurology, 2014, 10, 9, 518, , ,
- 6Crossmodal bias of visual input on pain perception and pain-induced beta activity, NeuroImage, 2013, 66, 469, , , , , ,