DPP4-inhibitor improves neuronal insulin receptor function, brain mitochondrial function and cognitive function in rats with insulin resistance induced by high-fat diet consumption
Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
© 2012 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 5, pages 839–849, March 2013
How to Cite
Pipatpiboon, N., Pintana, H., Pratchayasakul, W., Chattipakorn, N. and Chattipakorn, S. C. (2013), DPP4-inhibitor improves neuronal insulin receptor function, brain mitochondrial function and cognitive function in rats with insulin resistance induced by high-fat diet consumption. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 839–849. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12088
- Issue published online: 4 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 12 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 APR 2012
- Thailand Research Fund. Grant Number: 5480003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!