Knockdown of orexin type 2 receptor in the lateral pontomesencephalic tegmentum of rats increases REM sleep
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
Published 2013. This article is a U.S. Government work and is in the public domain in the USA
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 957–963, March 2013
How to Cite
Chen, L., McKenna, J. T., Bolortuya, Y., Brown, R. E. and McCarley, R. W. (2013), Knockdown of orexin type 2 receptor in the lateral pontomesencephalic tegmentum of rats increases REM sleep. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 957–963. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12101
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 12 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 6 APR 2012
- VA. Grant Numbers: R01 MH39683, P01 HL095491, R21 MH094803
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!