Mice lacking Period 1 and Period 2 circadian clock genes exhibit blue cone photoreceptor defects
Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1048–1060, April 2013
How to Cite
Ait-Hmyed, O., Felder-Schmittbuhl, M.-P., Garcia-Garrido, M., Beck, S., Seide, C., Sothilingam, V., Tanimoto, N., Seeliger, M., Bennis, M. and Hicks, D. (2013), Mice lacking Period 1 and Period 2 circadian clock genes exhibit blue cone photoreceptor defects. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1048–1060. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12103
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 25 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 8 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Fritz Tobler Foundation
- CNRS/University of Strasbourg core
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!