Contributed equally to this work.
Intermittent nicotine exposure upregulates nAChRs in VTA dopamine neurons and sensitises locomotor responding to the drug
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 6, pages 1004–1011, March 2013
How to Cite
Baker, L. K., Mao, D., Chi, H., Govind, A. P., Vallejo, Y. F., Iacoviello, M., Herrera, S., Cortright, J. J., Green, W. N., McGehee, D. S. and Vezina, P. (2013), Intermittent nicotine exposure upregulates nAChRs in VTA dopamine neurons and sensitises locomotor responding to the drug. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1004–1011. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12114
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 31 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 25 JUN 2012
- National Institutes of Health Grants. Grant Numbers: R01 NS043782, R01 DA015918, P01 DA019695
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!