Motor cortex electrical stimulation promotes axon outgrowth to brain stem and spinal targets that control the forelimb impaired by unilateral corticospinal injury
Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1090–1102, April 2013
How to Cite
Carmel, J. B., Kimura, H., Berrol, L. J. and Martin, J. H. (2013), Motor cortex electrical stimulation promotes axon outgrowth to brain stem and spinal targets that control the forelimb impaired by unilateral corticospinal injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1090–1102. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12119
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 29 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 3 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 28 SEP 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: TL1RR024158, R01NS64004
- Christopher and Dana Reeve Foundation grant
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!