Superior colliculus inactivation alters the relationship between covert visual attention and microsaccades
Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 7, pages 1169–1181, April 2013
How to Cite
Hafed, Z. M., Lovejoy, L. P. and Krauzlis, R. J. (2013), Superior colliculus inactivation alters the relationship between covert visual attention and microsaccades. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1169–1181. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12127
- Issue published online: 31 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 21 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 4 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 SEP 2012
- Werner Reichardt Center for Integrative Neuroscience
- Institute for Neural Computation
- Aginsky Scholars Award Program
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: EY12212
- National Eye Institute Intramural Research Program
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!