J.-F. P. and P.B. contributed equally to this work.
Enkephalin knockdown in the central amygdala nucleus reduces unconditioned fear and anxiety
Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1357–1367, April 2013
How to Cite
Poulin, J.-F., Bérubé, P., Laforest, S. and Drolet, G. (2013), Enkephalin knockdown in the central amygdala nucleus reduces unconditioned fear and anxiety. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1357–1367. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12134
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 1 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 7 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 OCT 2012
- Canadian Institutes of Health Research. Grant Number: MOP-62921
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!