GABAergic inhibition through synergistic astrocytic neuronal interaction transiently decreases vasopressin neuronal activity during hypoosmotic challenge
Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1260–1269, April 2013
How to Cite
Wang, Y.-F., Sun, M.-Y., Hou, Q. and Hamilton, K. A. (2013), GABAergic inhibition through synergistic astrocytic neuronal interaction transiently decreases vasopressin neuronal activity during hypoosmotic challenge. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1260–1269. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12137
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 13 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 5 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: NS009140, DC007876
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!