Mediofrontal event-related potentials following observed actions reflect an action prediction error
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1435–1440, May 2013
How to Cite
Kobza, S. and Bellebaum, C. (2013), Mediofrontal event-related potentials following observed actions reflect an action prediction error. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1435–1440. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12138
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!