Plasticity and metaplasticity of adult rat hippocampal mossy fibers induced by neurotrophin-3
Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 8, pages 1248–1259, April 2013
How to Cite
Ramos-Languren, L. E. and Escobar, M. L. (2013), Plasticity and metaplasticity of adult rat hippocampal mossy fibers induced by neurotrophin-3. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1248–1259. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12141
- Issue published online: 14 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Revised: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 3 FEB 2012
- PAPIIT. Grant Number: IN212013-3
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 60851
Fig. S1. Effects of acute NT-3 infusion applied 1 h prior to delivery of high-frequency stimulation on MF-CA3 responses in vivo.
Fig. S2. NMDA receptor-independency of the MF-LTP induced by HFS.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.