Behavioural recovery on simple and complex tasks by means of cell replacement therapy in unilateral 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned mice
Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 10, pages 1691–1704, May 2013
How to Cite
Heuer, A., Vinh, N.-N. and Dunnett, S. B. (2013), Behavioural recovery on simple and complex tasks by means of cell replacement therapy in unilateral 6-hydroxydopamine-lesioned mice. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1691–1704. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12150
- Issue online: 19 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 24 NOV 2012
- European Union's Seventh Framework Program NeuroStemCell. Grant Number: 222943
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!