Trial-by-trial reliability of responses in the primary visual cortex on binocular disparity depends on stimulus order
Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1487–1500, May 2013
How to Cite
Vorobyov, V. (2013), Trial-by-trial reliability of responses in the primary visual cortex on binocular disparity depends on stimulus order. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1487–1500. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12156
- Issue online: 5 MAY 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 9 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- Medical Research Council
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!