The work originated from: Department of Clinical and Experimental Medicine, Pharmacology Section and LTTA Centre, University of Ferrara, Via Fossato di Mortara 17-19, 44100 Ferrara, Italy.
Kynurenic acid, by targeting α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, modulates extracellular GABA levels in the rat striatum in vivo
Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1470–1477, May 2013
How to Cite
Beggiato, S., Antonelli, T., Tomasini, M. C., Tanganelli, S., Fuxe, K., Schwarcz, R. and Ferraro, L. (2013), Kynurenic acid, by targeting α7 nicotinic acetylcholine receptors, modulates extracellular GABA levels in the rat striatum in vivo. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1470–1477. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12160
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 26 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2012
- Young Researcher Grant
- University of Ferrara
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!