Inter-subject synchronization of brain responses during natural music listening
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 9, pages 1458–1469, May 2013
How to Cite
Abrams, D. A., Ryali, S., Chen, T., Chordia, P., Khouzam, A., Levitin, D. J. and Menon, V. (2013), Inter-subject synchronization of brain responses during natural music listening. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1458–1469. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12173
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Received: 4 SEP 2012
- NIH. Grant Numbers: F32 DC010322-01A2, 1R21DC011095
- National Science Foundation. Grant Number: BCS0449927
- Natural Sciences and Engineering Research Council of Canada. Grant Number: 228175-2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!