Stable bottom-up processing during dynamic top-down modulations in monkey auditory cortex
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1830–1842, June 2013
How to Cite
Massoudi, R., Van Wanrooij, M. M., Van Wetter, S. M. C. I., Versnel, H. and Van Opstal, A. J. (2013), Stable bottom-up processing during dynamic top-down modulations in monkey auditory cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1830–1842. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12180
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!