Special Issue: The Neurobiology of aging and Alzheimer's disease
Impact of aging brain circuits on cognition
Article first published online: 16 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: THE NEUROBIOLOGY OF AGING AND ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 1903–1915, June 2013
How to Cite
Samson, R. D. and Barnes, C. A. (2013), Impact of aging brain circuits on cognition. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1903–1915. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12183
- Issue published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 5 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
- McKnight Brain Research Foundation
- NIH. Grant Number: AG012609
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!