The acute effects of light on murine sleep during the dark phase: importance of melanopsin for maintenance of light-induced sleep
Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1727–1736, June 2013
How to Cite
Muindi, F., Zeitzer, J. M., Colas, D. and Heller, H. C. (2013), The acute effects of light on murine sleep during the dark phase: importance of melanopsin for maintenance of light-induced sleep. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1727–1736. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12189
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 29 NOV 2012
- Down Syndrome Research and Treatment Foundation (DSRTF)
- Research Down Syndrome Organization (RDS)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!