Neural correlates of dual-task practice benefit on motor learning: a repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation study
Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and Blackwell Publishing Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 37, Issue 11, pages 1823–1829, June 2013
How to Cite
Goh, H.-T., Lee, Y.-Y. and Fisher, B. E. (2013), Neural correlates of dual-task practice benefit on motor learning: a repetitive transcranial magnetic stimulation study. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 1823–1829. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12192
- Issue published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 28 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!