Methamphetamine-induced neurotoxicity disrupts naturally occurring phasic dopamine signaling
Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 2078–2088, July 2013
How to Cite
Howard, C. D., Daberkow, D. P., Ramsson, E. S., Keefe, K. A. and Garris, P. A. (2013), Methamphetamine-induced neurotoxicity disrupts naturally occurring phasic dopamine signaling. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2078–2088. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12209
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 11 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 19 FEB 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: DA 024036
- Weigel grant
- Phi Sigma at Illinois State University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!