Deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus reverses oral tremor in pharmacological models of parkinsonism: interaction with the effects of adenosine A2A antagonism
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 2183–2191, July 2013
How to Cite
Collins-Praino, L. E., Paul, N. E., Ledgard, F., Podurgiel, S. J., Kovner, R., Baqi, Y., Müller, C. E., Senatus, P. B. and Salamone, J. D. (2013), Deep brain stimulation of the subthalamic nucleus reverses oral tremor in pharmacological models of parkinsonism: interaction with the effects of adenosine A2A antagonism. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2183–2191. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12212
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 3 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 20 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!