Rare contacts between synapses and microglial processes containing high levels of Iba1 and actin – a postembedding immunogold study in the healthy rat brain
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 2030–2040, July 2013
How to Cite
Sogn, C. J. L., Puchades, M. and Gundersen, V. (2013), Rare contacts between synapses and microglial processes containing high levels of Iba1 and actin – a postembedding immunogold study in the healthy rat brain. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2030–2040. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12213
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 14 DEC 2012
- Research Council of Norway
- Letten Saugstad Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!