NOMPC is likely a key component of Drosophila mechanotransduction channels
Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 2057–2064, July 2013
How to Cite
Gong, J., Wang, Q. and Wang, Z. (2013), NOMPC is likely a key component of Drosophila mechanotransduction channels. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2057–2064. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12214
- Issue online: 1 JUL 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 DEC 2012
- Chinese Academy of Science. Grant Number: XDB02010500
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!