Syntenin-a promotes spinal cord regeneration following injury in adult zebrafish
Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 2280–2289, July 2013
How to Cite
Yu, Y. and Schachner, M. (2013), Syntenin-a promotes spinal cord regeneration following injury in adult zebrafish. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2280–2289. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12222
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- Li Ka Shing Foundation. Grant Number: LD030601
- Shantou University Postdoctoral Science Initial Foundation. Grant Number: LD030601
- Chinese Postdoctoral Science Foundation. Grant Number: 413449
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!