Striatal modulation of BDNF expression using microRNA124a-expressing lentiviral vectors impairs ethanol-induced conditioned-place preference and voluntary alcohol consumption
Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 2, pages 2328–2337, July 2013
How to Cite
Bahi, A. and Dreyer, J.-L. (2013), Striatal modulation of BDNF expression using microRNA124a-expressing lentiviral vectors impairs ethanol-induced conditioned-place preference and voluntary alcohol consumption. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2328–2337. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12228
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 NOV 2012
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 3100-059350, 3100AO-100686, 31003A-116492
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!