Rostroventrolateral medulla neurons with commissural projections provide input to sympathetic premotor neurons: anatomical and functional evidence
Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 2504–2515, August 2013
How to Cite
Turner, A., Kumar, N., Farnham, M., Lung, M., Pilowsky, P. and McMullan, S. (2013), Rostroventrolateral medulla neurons with commissural projections provide input to sympathetic premotor neurons: anatomical and functional evidence. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2504–2515. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12232
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 NOV 2012
- National Health & Medical Research Council of Australia. Grant Numbers: 604002, 457080, 457069
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: DP120100920
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!