V.C. and A.B.-L. contributed equally to this work.
Reward sensitivity modulates connectivity among reward brain areas during processing of anticipatory reward cues
Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 2399–2407, August 2013
How to Cite
Costumero, V., Barrós-Loscertales, A., Bustamante, J. C., Ventura-Campos, N., Fuentes, P. and Ávila, C. (2013), Reward sensitivity modulates connectivity among reward brain areas during processing of anticipatory reward cues. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2399–2407. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12234
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 26 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 21 JAN 2013
- CONSOLIDER-INGENIO 2010 Programme. Grant Numbers: CSD2007-00012, PSI2010-20168
- MINECO. Grant Number: P1 1B2011-09
- Universitat Jaume I and FEPAD. Grant Numbers: 4623/2011, Spanish National Drug Strategy Ministerio de Sanidad y Consumo, GV/2012/042
- Generalitat Valenciana. Grant Number: P1-1A2010-01
- Universitat Jaume I
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!