The orbitofrontal cortex regulates outcome-based decision-making via the lateral striatum
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 2382–2388, August 2013
How to Cite
Gourley, S. L., Olevska, A., Zimmermann, K. S., Ressler, K. J., DiLeone, R. J. and Taylor, J. R. (2013), The orbitofrontal cortex regulates outcome-based decision-making via the lateral striatum. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2382–2388. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12239
- Issue online: 4 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 MAR 2013
- Roadmap for Medical Research/Common Fund. Grant Number: AA017537
- Connecticut Mental Health Center
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
- National Center for Research Resources. Grant Number: P51RR165
- Research Infrastructure Programs. Grant Number: OD P51OD11132
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!