Atypical cortical representation of peripheral visual space in children with an autism spectrum disorder
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 1, pages 2125–2138, July 2013
How to Cite
Frey, H.-P., Molholm, S., Lalor, E. C., Russo, N. N. and Foxe, J. J. (2013), Atypical cortical representation of peripheral visual space in children with an autism spectrum disorder. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2125–2138. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12243
- Issue published online: 1 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
- Eunice Kennedy Shriver National Institute of Child Health & Human Development. Grant Number: NICHD P30 HD071593
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!