These authors contributed equally.
Microsaccade and drift dynamics reflect mental fatigue
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 2389–2398, August 2013
How to Cite
Di Stasi, L. L., McCamy, M. B., Catena, A., Macknik, S. L., Cañas, J. J. and Martinez-Conde, S. (2013), Microsaccade and drift dynamics reflect mental fatigue. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2389–2398. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12248
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 9 NOV 2012
- Barrow Neurological Foundation
- National Science Foundation. Grant Numbers: 0852636, 1153786
- Spanish Ministry of Economy and Finance. Grant Numbers: PSI2012, PSI2012-39292
- MEC-Fulbright Postdoctoral Fellowship program. Grant Number: PS-2010-0667
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!