Caspase-6 as a novel early target in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease
Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Special Issue: THE NEUROBIOLOGY OF AGING AND ALZHEIMER'S DISEASE
Volume 37, Issue 12, pages 2005–2018, June 2013
How to Cite
LeBlanc, A. C. (2013), Caspase-6 as a novel early target in the treatment of Alzheimer's disease. European Journal of Neuroscience, 37: 2005–2018. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12250
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 16 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 1 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 19 DEC 2012
- Canadian Institute for Health Research. Grant Number: 2011 MOP-243413-BCA-CGAG-45097
- Canadian Foundation of Innovation. Grant Number: CIHR IAP-102238
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!