Signaling mechanism underlying α2A-adrenergic suppression of excitatory synaptic transmission in the medial prefrontal cortex of rats
Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 3, pages 2364–2373, August 2013
How to Cite
Yi, F., Liu, S.-S., Luo, F., Zhang, X.-H. and Li, B.-M. (2013), Signaling mechanism underlying α2A-adrenergic suppression of excitatory synaptic transmission in the medial prefrontal cortex of rats. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2364–2373. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12257
- Issue published online: 4 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 23 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 7 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 FEB 2013
- Ministry of Science and Technology of China. Grant Numbers: 2011CBA00406, 2013CB835101
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31271171, 30990263, 30821002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!