Transition in subicular burst firing neurons from epileptiform activity to suppressed state by feedforward inhibition
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 2542–2556, August 2013
How to Cite
Sah, N. and Sikdar, S. K. (2013), Transition in subicular burst firing neurons from epileptiform activity to suppressed state by feedforward inhibition. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2542–2556. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12262
- Issue online: 18 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 21 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 4 JAN 2013
- Department of Science and Technology
- Mathematical Biology program at the Indian Institute of Science. Grant Number: SR/S4/MS419/07
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!