Direction-specific adaptation of motion-onset auditory evoked potentials
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 2557–2565, August 2013
How to Cite
Grzeschik, R., Böckmann-Barthel, M., Mühler, R., Verhey, J. L. and Hoffmann, M. B. (2013), Direction-specific adaptation of motion-onset auditory evoked potentials. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2557–2565. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12264
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 12 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 16 OCT 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: DFG HO-2002/6-1, SFB/TRR31
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!