Paradoxical tolerance to cocaine after initial supersensitivity in drug-use-prone animals
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 2628–2636, August 2013
How to Cite
Ferris, M. J., Calipari, E. S., Melchior, J. R., Roberts, D. C. S., España, R. A. and Jones, S. R. (2013), Paradoxical tolerance to cocaine after initial supersensitivity in drug-use-prone animals. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2628–2636. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12266
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DA024095, R01 DA03016, K99 DA031791, K01 DA025279, T32 DA007246, F31 DA031533, R01 DA14030, P50 DA006634
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!