Paradoxical tolerance to cocaine after initial supersensitivity in drug-use-prone animals
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 4, pages 2628–2636, August 2013
How to Cite
Ferris, M. J., Calipari, E. S., Melchior, J. R., Roberts, D. C. S., España, R. A. and Jones, S. R. (2013), Paradoxical tolerance to cocaine after initial supersensitivity in drug-use-prone animals. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2628–2636. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12266
- Issue published online: 18 AUG 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 24 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 26 FEB 2013
- NIH. Grant Numbers: R01 DA024095, R01 DA03016, K99 DA031791, K01 DA025279, T32 DA007246, F31 DA031533, R01 DA14030, P50 DA006634
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!