B.A. and G.G. contributed equally to this work.
Modulation of presynaptic Ca2+ currents in frog motor nerve terminals by high pressure
Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 2716–2729, September 2013
How to Cite
Aviner, B., Gradwohl, G., Moore, H. J. and Grossman, Y. (2013), Modulation of presynaptic Ca2+ currents in frog motor nerve terminals by high pressure. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2716–2729. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12267
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 17 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 27 JUN 2012
- USA ONR. Grant Numbers: N00014-91-J-1908, N00014-10-1-0163
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!