K.K. and L.T. contributed equally to this work.
Dysregulation of the neuregulin-1–ErbB network modulates endogenous oligodendrocyte differentiation and preservation after spinal cord injury
Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 2693–2715, September 2013
How to Cite
Gauthier, M.-K., Kosciuczyk, K., Tapley, L. and Karimi-Abdolrezaee, S. (2013), Dysregulation of the neuregulin-1–ErbB network modulates endogenous oligodendrocyte differentiation and preservation after spinal cord injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2693–2715. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12268
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 APR 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 NOV 2012
- Manitoba Health Research Council (MHRC)
- Manitoba Institute of Child Health (MICH)
- Canadian Paraplegic Association (Manitoba)
- University of Manitoba
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!