Unfortunately, Dr Mouginot passed away June 23rd, 2012. These experiments were designed while he was still alive.
Multiple episodes of sodium depletion in the rat: a remodeling of the electrical properties of median preoptic nucleus neurons
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 2730–2741, September 2013
How to Cite
Voisin, A. N., Mouginot, D. and Drolet, G. (2013), Multiple episodes of sodium depletion in the rat: a remodeling of the electrical properties of median preoptic nucleus neurons. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2730–2741. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12273
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 6 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAR 2013
- Canadian Institute for Health Research (CIHR. Grant Numbers: MOP-81124, MOP-86529
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!