Combination treatment with anti-Nogo-A and chondroitinase ABC is more effective than single treatments at enhancing functional recovery after spinal cord injury
Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 2946–2961, September 2013
How to Cite
Zhao, R.-R., Andrews, M. R., Wang, D., Warren, P., Gullo, M., Schnell, L., Schwab, M. E. and Fawcett, J. W. (2013), Combination treatment with anti-Nogo-A and chondroitinase ABC is more effective than single treatments at enhancing functional recovery after spinal cord injury. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2946–2961. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12276
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 24 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 8 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 2 APR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!