Unilateral inactivation of the basolateral amygdala attenuates context-induced renewal of Pavlovian-conditioned alcohol-seeking
Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 2751–2761, September 2013
How to Cite
Chaudhri, N., Woods, C. A., Sahuque, L. L., Gill, T. M. and Janak, P. H. (2013), Unilateral inactivation of the basolateral amygdala attenuates context-induced renewal of Pavlovian-conditioned alcohol-seeking. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2751–2761. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12278
- Issue online: 1 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 13 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 18 DEC 2012
- The National Institute of Alcohol Abuse and Alcoholism. Grant Number: RO1 AA014925
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!