A role for the ventral pallidum in context-induced and primed reinstatement of alcohol seeking
Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 2762–2773, September 2013
How to Cite
Perry, C. J. and McNally, G. P. (2013), A role for the ventral pallidum in context-induced and primed reinstatement of alcohol seeking. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2762–2773. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12283
- Issue published online: 1 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 17 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 14 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 25 MAR 2013
- National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 630406
- Australian Postgraduate Award
- Australian Research Council QEII Fellowship. Grant Number: DP0877430
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!