The effect of Parkinson's disease and Huntington's disease on human visuomotor learning
Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 2933–2940, September 2013
How to Cite
Gutierrez-Garralda, J. M., Moreno-Briseño, P., Boll, M.-C., Morgado-Valle, C., Campos-Romo, A., Diaz, R. and Fernandez-Ruiz, J. (2013), The effect of Parkinson's disease and Huntington's disease on human visuomotor learning. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2933–2940. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12288
- Issue online: 16 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 27 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 30 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 27 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 5 OCT 2012
- CONACYT. Grant Number: 102314
- COVECYT. Grant Number: 127808
- PAPIIT-DGAPA. Grant Number: IN202810
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!