S.L. and M.M. contributed equally to this work.
Supporting cells regulate the remodelling of aminoglycoside-injured organ of Corti, through the release of high mobility group box 1
Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 6, pages 2962–2972, September 2013
How to Cite
Ladrech, S., Mathieu, M., Puel, J.-L. and Lenoir, M. (2013), Supporting cells regulate the remodelling of aminoglycoside-injured organ of Corti, through the release of high mobility group box 1. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2962–2972. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12290
- Issue published online: 16 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!