Functional properties and short-term dynamics of unidirectional and reciprocal synaptic connections between layer 2/3 pyramidal cells and fast-spiking interneurons in juvenile rat prefrontal cortex
Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
© 2013 Federation of European Neuroscience Societies and John Wiley & Sons Ltd
European Journal of Neuroscience
Volume 38, Issue 7, pages 2988–2998, October 2013
How to Cite
Zaitsev, A. V. and Lewis, D. A. (2013), Functional properties and short-term dynamics of unidirectional and reciprocal synaptic connections between layer 2/3 pyramidal cells and fast-spiking interneurons in juvenile rat prefrontal cortex. European Journal of Neuroscience, 38: 2988–2998. doi: 10.1111/ejn.12294
- Issue online: 7 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 8 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Revised: 29 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Received: 8 JUN 2012
- NIH . Grant Numbers: MH043784, MH084053
- RFBR . Grant Numbers: 11-04-00912a , 13-04-00244a
- Russian scientific schools. Grant Number: 6574.2012.4
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!